Makeup in the style of the 70s like that of the British model Twiggy has been a trend this year and thanks to social networks, it is very easy to find new makeup ideas, clothes and hairstyles inspired by bygone eras, such as the type outline. Cat Eye and voluminous lashes.
Instagram account beatsbylizzie has been dedicated to uploading different sight makeup inspired by the 60s with a modern touch and more colorful than the one that was used previously, and the truth is that any of us would like to recreate it, especially now that we have time to spare. Here we show you some of their sight most impressive.
1. The outline is the most characteristic
2. Large, separate eyelashes cannot be missed
3. The lining above the eyelid was Twiggy style.
4. You can create one-tone makeup
5. It doesn’t matter how long your hair is
6. In neutral or soft tones it looks great
7. Or you can use shadows and blush in bright colors
8. Accessories are key to a totally retro style
9. With dark hair also goes very well
10. The yellow or orange tones are perfect
11. Combine everything with modern accessories
12. Use flowers to take some selfies
13. Contrast the color of your eyeshadow
14. Pose is everything
15. Have the confidence to use different shades
16. Get inspired to use bold color eyeliner
17. Add modern or different techniques
18. Keeping the characteristic style of the 60s