The banana in addition to being nutritious and very rich, has emollient properties that will help you improve the appearance of cracked heels. You did not know that!
Now that we are in summer we all want to wear fresh clothes so as not to suffer from the heat and that includes some nice sandals so that our feet stay cool, but if you are sad to wear this type of footwear because your heels look very dry, put your hands on to work to prepare this homemade moisturizer.
Before starting remember that your feet must be clean and dry. Take it as a time of tranquility and pampering for yourself, you deserve it.
You don’t need to spend a fortune
- 1 ripe banana
- One lemon’s juice
- Mash the banana with a fork until you get a creamy paste.
- Add the juice of one lemon.
- Mix perfectly.
- Scoop the puree you just made into your heels or all over your foot if you prefer.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat every three days.
- When you shower, use a pumice stone to gently massage the area, but gently! Don’t try to tear off the tough skin.
- Once outside you have to dry the feet perfectly so that the humidity is not kept.
- Apply petroleum jelly every night.
Now, to show off some beautiful feet!